As we mark this day, it is important that we all adhere to the global call for action to address hearing loss and ear diseases across the life course.
- Good hearing and communication are important at all stages of life.
- Hearing loss (and related ear diseases) can be avoided through preventative actions such as: protection against loud sounds; good ear care practices and immunization.
- Hearing loss (and related ear diseases) can be addressed when it is identified in a timely manner and appropriate care sought.
- People at risk of hearing loss should check their hearing regularly.
- People having hearing loss (or related ear diseases) should seek care from a health care provider.
Nairobi ENT Clinic is a progressive multi-physician Ear, Nose and Throat private practice founded by ENT Head and Neck Surgeons Prof. Isaac M. Macharia and Dr. Chimmy Omamo-Olende.
To provide high quality, ethical and personalized ENT care through timely and cost effective services by utilizing competent well trained staff and state of the art technology.
ENT Conditions & Treatments
Snoring is caused by abnormal constriction of the upper airway thus a reduction in airflow when breathing in...
Dizziness is a broad term and may be difficult to describe. Your description is critical for establishing...
Ear infections, also called otitis media, are a common problem in children. About 50 percent...
Labyrinthitis is a condition that causes both hearing loss and dizziness and balance problems...
Trauma to the nose can fracture the nasal skeleton or the cartilage. There are different patterns...
- Monday – Friday9:00 AM – 5.00 PM
- Saturday9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
- Sundays & Public HolidaysClosed
Our Branch Network:
Nairobi Hospital, Anderson Center, 5th Floor
Aga Khan University Hospital Clinic, Doctor’s Plaza: 1st Floor Room 110
Nairobi ENT Clinic, Greenspan Mall, Donholm, 2nd Floor
Kisumu Clinic, Mega City Building, Ground Floor